Anaesthesia/ Critical Care / Pain Medicine
Rules for the participants
- Open to all
- The photograph can be in colour or black & white
- Should be the original work of the participant
- If a patient is photographed & is recognisable, entry must have the patient’s consent.
- Submit the digital image to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, home address, email address & contact telephone number.
Digital images that are sent electronically should be
- A maximum of 1024 pixels on the longer side of the image (height or width)
- Saved as .jpeg format and saved at a resolution not exceeding 400 Kb per image.
- Entries which have a higher file size will be rejected.
Please include the
- Subject line of the email as – Name of participant+ total no of images (Eg. Xxxxx Yyyyyy+5 images)
- Name each image with surname and initials and a reference to the image such as
- (Xxxxxx YZ01 – Xxxxxx YZ02 etc.)
- Closing date to submit the digital image would be 15th December 2018.
- Entries will be judged on how well they reflect the theme, visual impact, originality, clinical value and aesthetic quality.
- Those selected for the contest from these emailed entries will be notified to you by 10th January 2019.
- 20 best photos will be selected for display during the congress.
- The decision of the judges would be final.